How can we create a new economy based on healthy relationships between all participants, including the natural world? An ethical economy which is based on respect for the planet, and for work?
We explore some innovative projects which involve consumers, distributors and food producers.
- Leonardo Becchetti, professor of political economy at the Faculty of Economics at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, scientific director of the Next Nuova Economia Per Tutti network.
- Fabio Brescacin, NaturaSì president.
- Nazzareno Gabrielli, general manager of Banca Etica.
- Barbara Nappini, Slow Food Italy president.
- Rosanna Magnano, Radio 24.
Free entry while seats last. We advise you to arrive 10 minutes before the event starts to ensure a place.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event. Free entry.
Event languages: IT
Ingressi Borgaro e Mortara - Torino (italy )
GPS: 45.092073, 7.665029