The Food Footprint Platform, a website where you can view different categories of European and Mediterranean products and find out their impact, is launched.
The platform is one of the activities realized thanks to the support of the Mava Foundation and collaboration between Slow Food, Global Footprint Network, Low Impact Fishers Europe (Life), Gob Menorca, Martin Scheider Jacoby Association (Msja), Center for the Protection and Study of Birds (Czip) and Yolda.
- Alessandro Galli, senior scientist and the Mediterranean-MENA Program Director at Global Footprint Network;
- Marta Antonelli, food systems project lead at Global Footprint Network;
- Serena Mancini, research on the Ecological Footprint methodology and Footprint applications within the Mediterranean context;
- Clement Oliviera, fisherman from Estartit, Catalonia, and member of Empescat)
- Paula Barbeito Morandeira, Slow Food.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event.
Event languages: EN, ES, FR
Ingressi Verolengo e Mortara - Torino (italy )
GPS: 45.092435, 7.666317