The Slow Food Alliance brings together more than a thousand cooks and chefs in 26 countries. They have made an agreement with producers in their local areas, pledging to use their produce, to protect local biodiversity, and to hand down gastronomic knowledge and local cultures.
In this meeting they will tell stories of resistance and community, of how a dish cooked with love and care can change things, and, above all, how good agriculture needs good cooks.
- Shinobu Namae, chef at L’effervescence, a three-star Michelin restaurant in Tokyo, Slow Food activist and member of Relais et Chateaux.
- Nino Mostaccio, restaurant Casa & Putìa (Sicily).
- Lucy Njeri Githieyah, catering business owner and cook from the Slow Food Alliance.
- Vincent Medina e Louis Trevino, co-founders Mak-‘amham/Cafe Ohlone.
- Cecilia Antoni, founder of Bohnikat and cook of the Slow Food Alliance in Germany.
- Megumi Watanabe, member of Board of Directors Slow Food International.
Free entry while seats last. We advise you to arrive 10 minutes before the event starts to ensure a place.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event. Free entry.
Event languages: IT, EN
Ingressi Borgaro e Mortara - Torino (italy )
GPS: 45.092073, 7.665029