A cultural journey across the area of the Asolo Prosecco denomination.
Asolo Prosecco is rich in biodiversity, with centuries of history in its vines and an enduring focus on the beauty and elegance of the final product. From Possagno, birthplace of Italian neoclassic art, with the temple and plaster cast gallery of Antonio Canova, to Asolooneof the most beautiful villages in Italy, and Montello, the ancient forest of the Venetian Doges. We explore how the culture of a place can be represented in its wine, in a guided tasting of Asolo Prosecco.
- Colli Trevigiani Col Fondo Agricolo Di Fondo – Bresolin Bio
- Col Fondo Asolo Prosecco Sui Lieviti Brut Nature – Case Paolin
- Asolo Prosecco Brut – Tenuta Amadio
- Asolo Prosecco Extra Dry “57” -Tenuta Montelliana
- Asolo Prosecco Millesimato Dry – Le Terre
Free entry; registration required.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event. Free entry.
Event languages: IT, EN
Ingressi Borgaro e Mortara - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.092073, 7.665029