The whole world in a kitchen at Terra Madre. At Parco Dora you can taste dishes from around the world at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Terra Madre Kitchen is a stage for the Slow Food Cooks’ Alliance and other cooks from our worldwide network.
- White trout from the Piave river, Dolomite saffron and synergic vegetables by Ermanno Barbaresco (Veneto, Italy)
- Tacos with eggplant ragu, watermelon tzatiki on a vegetable base by Fabrizio Pagliaroni (Lazio, Italy)
- Burani Role Badenjan (vegetarian dish) by Shima Faiz (Afghanistan)
- Brousse du Rove goat cheese, Slow Food Presidium (France)
- Sfinci rice pancakes by Adriana Sirone di Casa & Putia (Sicily, Italy)
- Fried potatoes with mushroom sauce by Anton Kalenik (Belarus)
- Peposo (beef stew) by Salvatore Toscano (Tuscany, Italy)
Each dish has a variable cost, depending on the ingredients used.
The names of the dishes and the chefs, as well as the opening hours, and may be subject to change. Check at the Terra Madre Kitchen during the event for any potential updates.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event. Free entry
Event languages: IT, EN
Corso Mortara - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.0901567, 7.6727476