The whole world in a kitchen at Terra Madre. At Parco Dora you can taste dishes from around the world at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Terra Madre Kitchen is a stage for the Slow Food Cooks’ Alliance and other cooks from our worldwide network.
- Brousse du Rove goat cheese, Slow Food Presidium (France)
- Barley porridge with marinated slatur with skyr whey, thin Norweigan lefse bread, blueberry jam and cheese by Hafliði Halldórsson and Dóra Svavarsdóttir (Iceland)
- Utrechtse Blauwe Brood with apples and cheese, farro bread with mixed grains, butter and Rosebutjam Kruidkoek (a spiced ryegrass cake) by Sint Jansrye with butter by René van der Veer and Juliette Borggrev (Netherlands)
- Indigenous Asian dishes: Madua dumbu con phuktal cutney by Aruna Tirkey, Rataskep by Kayo Tsukiyama, chicken fillet with tanna, vataan and milliet by JR Chiang Hu, stew with fuma-mi by Slow Food Ryukyu
- Savoury Korkoti by Zuka Shonia (Georgia)
- Il Cubano al caffè by Federico Zanasi (Piedmont, Italy)
- Beans, bread and smoked crusco peppers by Antonio Labriola (Basilicata, Italy)
- Meatballs, food of the future, by Alessandra Bazzocchi (Emilia Romagna, Italy)
Each dish has a variable cost, depending on the ingredients used.
The names of the dishes and the chefs, as well as the opening hours, and may be subject to change. Check at the Terra Madre Kitchen during the event for any potential updates.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event. Free entry
Event languages: IT, EN
Corso Mortara - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.0901567, 7.6727476