The whole world in a kitchen at Terra Madre. At Parco Dora you can taste dishes from around the world at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Terra Madre Kitchen is a stage for the Slow Food Cooks’ Alliance and other cooks from our worldwide network.
- Heritage Foods Africa: Uji mix (vegetables, tubers and beans from the Ark of Taste) and fermented rhubarb compote by John James Mshana (Tanzania)
- Bauyrsak-Kazakh traditional fried bread by Aussak Bauyrzhan and Mira Saidakmetova (Kazakhstan)
- Rice and Tarrest beans by Vasco Guimarães (Portugal)
- Katogo by Milly Namakla (Uganda)
- Mukimo with free-range chicken and sauteed cabbage by Lucy Githieyah (Kenya)
- Cannolo by Pino Maggiore (Sicily, Italy)
- Jipijapa Ceviche by Valentina Álvarez (Ecuador)
- Couscousby by Ndeya Mareme and Sagar Cisse as part of the Youth and Food project: Food as vehicle for inclusion (Senegal and Sicily, Italy)
Each dish has a variable cost, depending on the ingredients used.
The names of the dishes and the chefs, as well as the opening hours, and may be subject to change. Check at the Terra Madre Kitchen during the event for any potential updates.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event. Free entry
Event languages: IT, EN
Corso Mortara - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.0901567, 7.6727476