The whole world in a kitchen at Terra Madre. At Parco Dora you can taste dishes from around the world at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Terra Madre Kitchen is a stage for the Slow Food Cooks’ Alliance and other cooks from our worldwide network.
- Persian halva with grape syrupt by Jalal Zavareh (Iran)
- Pizza by Giovanni Senese (Liguria, Italy)
- Couscous with vegetables by El Jazouli (Morocco)
- M’Haware by Nassira Facih (Algeria)
- French heresy by Davide Ambrosini (Lombardy, Italy)
- Mackerel in oil cooked with eggplant mousse by Claudio Villella (Calabria, Italy)
- Libation of the Earth drink by Kalel Demetrio and Adobo chicken with batuan by José Ricaredo (Philippines)
- Batsaria or Plastos (cheese tart with cornflour) by Nikos Fotiadis and Kostas Gerodimos (Greece)
Each dish has a variable cost, depending on the ingredients used.
The names of the dishes and the chefs, as well as the opening hours, and may be subject to change. Check at the Terra Madre Kitchen during the event for any potential updates.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event. Free entry
Event languages: IT, EN
Corso Mortara - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.0901567, 7.6727476