Slow Food focuses on the organizational model of the community, an ideal subject for connecting experiences, knowledge, and creating local systems based on solidarity.
But what does it mean to build a community around the values of Slow Food? We try understand it together with some of the protagonists of this change.
- Teresio Nardi, convivium leader for Slow Food Oltrepo’ Pavese.
- Matteo Mattei, spokesperson for Slow Food di Favalanciata (Acqua Santa Terme, Ascoli Piceno).
- Vera Verrone, producer of the hundred day pea (Slow Food Presidium) in Campania.
- Carolina Alvarado, president of Slow Food Chile and spokesperson for Slow Wine Marga Marga.
- Dino Babić, social entrepreneur and member of the Slow Food in Istria community.
- Monica Nabaasa, Maziba-Kyibuzigye youth community for organic agriculture
- Reena Pena, spokesperson for the Slow Food Community of the Negros Islands (Philippines).
- Roberta Billitteri, vicepresidente di Slow Food Italia e produttrice del Fagiolo Badda di Polizzi Generosa Presidio Slow Food.
Free entry while seats last. We advise you to arrive 10 minutes before the event starts to ensure a place.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event. Free entry.
Event languages: IT, EN, AR
Ingressi Borgaro e Mortara - Torino (italy )
GPS: 45.092073, 7.665029