The Aosta Valley: a land rich in gastronomic culture, with a range of recipes that reflect the climatic and geographic diversity of the area.
We’ll explore the typical cured meats of the region, including:
- Jambon de Bosses Dop, a raw, salted pork-leg ham made with sea salt and local, certified herbs
- Lard d’Arnad Dop, which is cured with salt, spices and mountain botanicals
- Boudeun, a dish prepared with lardo, potatoes, beetroot, pig or cow’s blood and spices
- Teteun made with brined cow udders
- the famous Jambon à la braise Saint-Oyen
Tickets are available online until September 21. During the event you can purchase any remaining tickets at the Event Reception in Parco Dora.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food.
Event languages: IT, EN
Via Nizza 230 - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.0349644, 7.6664685