In order to promote fair and sustainable food systems based on supporting small local producers and short supply chains, we have identified some crucial points and created communities of good practices around them.
We present them and share the lessons learned from this journey so that good practices become a shared heritage.
This is one of the activities implemented thanks to the support of the Mava Foundation and the collaboration between Slow Food, Global Footprint Network, Low Impact Fishers Europe (Life), Gob Menorca, Martin Scheider Jacoby Association (Msja), Center for the Protection and Study of Birds (Czip) and Yolda.
- Marta Cavalle, Mediterranean coordinator at the platform Low Impact of Fishers of Europe.
- Clement Oliveira, fisherman from Estartit and member of Empescat.
- Marga Serra, Ibiza Fishers’ brotherhood.
- Manuela Trovato, facilitator and expert in regeneration and social innovation.
- Zenepa Lika, founder and president of the Martin Schneider Jacoby Association.
- Paula Barbeito Morandeira, Slow Food
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event.
Event languages: ES, EN, FR
Ingressi Verolengo e Mortara - Torino (italy )
GPS: 45.092435, 7.666317