A special journey. On the one hand, some of the main protagonists who made the history of the appellation and set the coordinates of the Bolgheri way.
On the other hand, some interpreters of the new generation, between remodeled agronomic approaches and new interpretative sensibilities, between large woods and amphorae.
- Bolgheri Superiore Mulini di Segalari 2018 – Mulini di Segalari
- Bolgheri Superiore Mastro di Cava 2019 – Tenuta Meraviglia
- Bolgheri Superiore Campo al Fico 2018 – I Luoghi
- Bolgheri Superiore Marianova 2018 – Michele Satta
- Bolgheri Superiore Grattamacco 2018 – Grattamacco
- Bolgheri Superiore Guado De’ Gemoli 2018 – Chiappini
- Bolgheri Superiore Guado al Tasso 2018 – Tenuta Guado al Tasso
- Bolgheri Superiore Ornellaia 2018 – Ornellaia
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event. Free entry.
Event languages: IT, EN
Ingressi Borgaro e Mortara - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.092073, 7.665029