The protection of biodiversity has always been the guiding thread of Slow Food–ever since it was founded.
The two projects that symbolize Slow food are the Ark of Taste, a mapping of products to save all over the world, and the Presidia, projects that take concrete action to support producers’ communities. Here we outline some of the most significant stages on this journey to protect biodiversity.
- Leandro Ventura, Director of the Istituto Centrale Patrimonio Immateriale.
- Elena Bichi and Felice Suma, who present the “Presidiamo la Puglia” project.
- Mara Welton, coordinator of the “Plant a seed” project for Slow Food USA.
- Wendy Barrie, coordinator of biodiversity projects in Scotland.
- Seiko Kumakura, Slow Food Nippon’s picture book program coordinator
- Serena Milano, Director of Slow Food Italia and General Secretary of the Slow Food Foundation for Biodiversity.
Free entry while seats last. We advise you to arrive 10 minutes before the event starts to ensure a place.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event. Free entry.
Event languages: IT, EN, AR
Ingressi Borgaro e Mortara - Torino (italy )
GPS: 45.092073, 7.665029