As Slow Food we often talk about the journey of food from farm to fork. But the fields are not just those we cultivate, but those where we play, too. And for those who take sport seriously a healthy, balanced diet is fundamental.
We discuss sport nutrition with basketball, volleyball and water polo players, organzized by Reale Mutua.
- Chiara Bertino, doctor in clinical nutrition applied to sport.
- Niccolò De Vico, captain Reale Mutua Basket Torino.
- Francesca Villani, vice-captain Reale Mutua Fenera Chieri.
- Emanuele Azzi, captain Reale Mutua Torino 81 Iren.
- Roberto Frediani board member of slow medicine, physician and honorary member Internal Medicine Fadoi with the collaboration of Roberto Burdese, Slow Food
Free entry while seats last. We advise you to arrive 10 minutes before the event starts to ensure a place.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event. Free entry.
Event languages: IT, EN
Ingressi Borgaro e Mortara - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.092073, 7.665029