A conversation with representatives of City of Turin partner cities from Africa, Latin America and the Middle East.
The dialogue focuses on ideas, activities, projects and best practices related to food policies.
- Deputy mayor of the City of Turin.
Greetings Slow Food:
- Raoul Tiraboschi, vice president Slow food Italy
- Francisco Carvalho, president (mayor) Câmara Municipal da Praia, Cape Verde.
- Maher Nicolas Canahuati Rock, councillor Bethlehem Municipality with responsibility for International Relations
- Babacar Sarr, President Fesfop (Festival international de Folklore et de percussions de LOUGA).
- Edgar Roberto de León, secretary of the Association of Integral Development Friends of Italy (ADI) and responsible for the project Chocolate Capitals Xela – Turin.
- Maria Bottiglieri, O.U. International Cooperation, Peace and ECG (Global Citizenship Education).
Organized by the International Cooperation and Peace Service, Cabinet of the Mayor of the City of Turin.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event.
Event languages: IT, FR, ES
Ingressi Verolengo e Mortara - Torino (italy )
GPS: 45.092435, 7.666317