Lands and cities – An ecosystem for regeneration and change #2
“Lands and cities” is the name of this weekend hosted by the City for Another Economy, organized by Slow Food Roma with the support of the Lazio Region and the collaboration of the Rome Municipality.
As part of the program there’ll be meetings of the Roman Food Council, a plenary on Food Policy for Rome, with over 150 paritcipants from participating associations and organizations and institutions.
Saturday, May 7
- 10:00-20:00 | Earth Market
- 10:00-20:00 | Fair for equitable trade and solidarity economies (Market space and M4)
- 10:00-20:00 | Children space
- 12:00-24:00 | Slow Food Osterias, Slow Wine enoteca space and craft beers
- 19:00-24:00 | Music with M100, Blanko, Fabio 128, Soul Safari, Snesty
Event languages: IT
Largo Dino Frisullo - Roma (Italy)
GPS: 41.8745702, 12.4747503