Our food system is profoundly unjust: it permits food waste and, at the same time, starvation.
It forces millions of people to emigrate, risking and often losing their lives. It aims to cut the cost of labor to a bare minimum, depriving small producers of their dignity, exploiting workers, and handing over whole production and distribution chains to organized crime.
- Jim Embry, Activist and Farmer, Sustainable Communities Network.
- Maria Panariello, campaigner for the association Earth!
- Emiliano Giovine, lawyer, head of the ESG & Legal Impact team, among the founding partners of the NGO ResQ, which deals with migrants.
- Rosita Rijtano, journalist and author of the book Insubordinati. Inchiesta sui riders.
- Edelweiss Hildebrand, Slow Food Community Trustee Gastronomía consciente, Guatemala City.
- Marinella Correggia, Il Manifesto.
Free entry while seats last. We advise you to arrive 10 minutes before the event starts to ensure a place.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event. Free entry.
Event languages: IT, EN
Ingressi Borgaro e Mortara - Torino (italy )
GPS: 45.092073, 7.665029