The Collio, is a half-moon of gentle, sunlit slopes which stretch across the province of Gorizia from the Judrio to the Isonzo rivers, covering 7000 hectares in total, of which 1500 are dedicated to winemaking.
In this workshop we’ll focus on the richness of the Ponca: a sedimentary formation of stratified marl and sandstone of Eocene origin, deposited in the marine environment that gave rise to Collio hill, whose wines have a characteristic imprint of minerality and salinity that makes them unique and unmistakable in taste and aroma.
Free entry; registration required.
- Collio Friulano 2021 – Cantina Produttori Cormòns
- Collio Friulano 2021 – Tenuta Baroni del Mestri
- Collio Friulano Athena 2019 – Picech
- Collio Friulano Rassauer 2018 – Castello di Spessa
- Collio Friulano 2017 – Korsic
- Collio Friulano Zio Romì Ris.2014 – Keber Renato
- Collio Friulano Ronco delle Cime 2011 – Venica
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event. Free entry.
Event languages: IT, EN
Ingressi Borgaro e Mortara - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.092073, 7.665029