The European project FUSILLI promotes policies and actions for the transformation of the food system, according to the 4 FOOD2030 priorities and along the entire supply chain, through participatory workshops activated in the 12 partner cities from 2021 to 2024.
Together with CARTIF, the project’s leading foundation, we meet administrators and technicians from Rome and Turin, who represent Italy in the project.
Followed by a preview presentation and tasting of products from the Mirafiori Ma.Mi Food basket – made in Mirafiori
- councillor for Agriculture, Environment and Waste Cycle, Roma Capitale.
- councilor for Ecological and Digital Transition, Innovation, Environment, Mobility and Transportation, City of Turin.
- Belén Blanco Espeso, agrifood and processes division, Head of the Food Area, CARTIF Foundation, FUSILLI lead partner.
- Egidio Dansero, Italian Local Food Policy Network.
- Elisabetta Luzzi, FUSILLI Rome.
- Paola Baravalle, FUSILLI Turin.
- Mirafood, Mirafiori Community.
- Francesca Romana Barberini, foodwriter
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event.
Event languages: IT, EN
Ingressi Verolengo e Mortara - Torino (italy )
GPS: 45.092435, 7.666317