Just how relevant are national borders when discussing wine? Perhaps less so than we commonly imagine. Sometimes the similiarities outweigh the differences, and we may even talk about “no borders” wine.
In this Workshop we’ll taste wine wines from either side of our arbitrary political boundaries:
- Wines straddling Friuli and Slovenia.
- The wines of French Provence and Liguria.
- Wines from both sides of the Pyrenees.
- Wines of the Aegean Sea between Turkey and Greece.
- Jordi Llorens: Blan 5.7
- Domaine Paul Meunier: Les Choremes Blan
- Skerlj: Malvasia 2019
- Marko Fon: Malvasia 2020
- Clos Cibonne: Tibouren Rouge
- Testalonga: Rossese di Dolceacqua 2019
- Terre de l’Apocalypse: Assyrtiko 2020
- Kastro Tireli
And find out just how much, or how little, those invisible lines mean! Giampiero Pulcini and Gabriele Rosso are our guides, those who accompany us on this journey.
Tickets are available online until September 21. During the event you can purchase any remaining tickets at the Event Reception in Parco Dora.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food.
Event languages: IT, EN
Ingressi Borgaro e Mortara - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.092073, 7.665029