The Piedmont Region intends to promote in its exhibition spaces a constructive debate with a view to the regeneration and enhancement of local excellence: food and wine, outdoor, parks and protected areas.
The program on September 26
- 10.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. | Sustainable Regeneration: how and why | Communication about Piedmont Region strategies, plans and programs to implement the Regional Strategy for Sustainable Development (SRSvS), directing the public and businesses system on a transition path for the regeneration of their territories. | Free with open access
- Minister for the Ecological Transition (TBD);
- Carlo Petrini, President of the University of Gastronomic Sciences and founder of Slow Food International
- President of Regione Piemonte (TBD);
- Patrizia Lombardi, President of the University Committee for Sustainable Development (TBD);
- Member of the Executive Committe of Luigi Lavazza S.p.A
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event. Free entry!
Event languages: IT, EN
Corso Mortara - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.0901567, 7.6727476