2022 kicks off the International decade of indigenous languages. This will also be the chance to assess the initiatives implemented to save the knowledge, biodiversity, languages and cultures of indigenous communities all over the world, from Japan to Peru.
Food is obviously the focus for all these initiatives, along with the will to reconnect generations and to put back in the spotlight the value and the exchange of knowledge.
- Chiyo Tsukayama, elder from Slow Food Ryukyu.
- Dai Kitabayashi, ITM Advisory Board member.
- Nursultan Zhanybek uulu, farmer member of Slow Food Bishkek Zher Ene Community.
- Ysa Calderón Carlos, beekeper from SFYN.
- Kaylena Bray, Slow Food Turtle Island
Entrance to the event is free and is subject to the availability of seats. We suggest reaching the Arena 10 minutes before the beginning of the event.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event.
Event languages: EN, ES, FR
Ingressi Borgaro e Mortara - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.092073, 7.665029