Over one year after its launch, we share the evolution and the current status of the Slow Food Coffee Coalition (SFCC), an open network created by Slow Food in collaboration with the Lavazza group – one of the many shared ideas and projects on which the two realities have been working together since the mid-90s.
The Slow Food Coffee Coalition is a network connecting all the characters in the coffee supply chain: from manufacturing to roasting companies, from distributors to final consumers, bonding over a shared love for coffee and the idea of good, clean, fair coffee. During the event, the key players of the initiative will share their experience:
- Giuseppe Lavazza, Vice President of Lavazza Group.
- Madelaine Vazquez, leader of Slow Food Cuba.
- Edward Mukiibi, president of Slow Food International.
- Maury Echevarria Bermudez, deputy minister of Agriculture of Cuba.
- Michele Curto, president of AIEC – Agency for Cultural and Economic Exchange with Cuba.
Free entry while seats last. We advise you to arrive 10 minutes early to ensure a place.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event.
Event languages: IT, EN, ES, AR
Ingressi Borgaro e Mortara - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.092073, 7.665029