Great white wines are produced across Italy, and these extraordinary bottles are produced using native grape varieties, rather than the classic French varieties which conquered the world in the 1990s. We take a tour around the boot to discover, glass by glass, the unique richness of Italy’s white wine heritage.
- Pieropan, the essence Soave (Veneto)
- Edy Keber, who produces a single white wine called Collio Bianco (Friuli Venezia Giulia)
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano from the historic Montenidoli winery (Tuscany)
- the mythical of Verdicchio Villa Bucci Riserva by Ampelio Bucci (Marche)
- the fantastic Greco di Tufo by Pietracupa (Campania)
- the volcanic Etna Bianco of Planeta (Sicily)
Tickets are available online until September 21. During the event you can purchase any remaining tickets at the Event Reception in Parco Dora.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food.
Event languages: IT, EN
Ingressi Borgaro e Mortara - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.092073, 7.665029