The Slow Wine Coalition is growing in Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Peru. There are lots of wineries in Latin America who are aligned with the philosophy of Slow Food, and who’ve signed the Manifesto for good, clean and fair wine: together they form Slow Wine Latam.
In this Workshop we celebrate a fascinating approach to winemaking that produces high quality wines through sustainable, organic and biodynamic agriculture. We’ll explore different techniques and varieties and take in a wide panorama of what’s happening in the Latin American wine scene, which is still full of suprises.
Tickets are available online until September 21. During the event you can purchase any remaining tickets at the Event Reception in Parco Dora.
- Argentina Canopus, La Nava Va Malbec Malbec
- Chile Viñedos Herrera Alvarado, Oro Negro 2021 (Paìs)
- Bolivia Jardín Oculto, Jardín Oculto Vischoqueña (Vischoqueña)
- Peru Pepe Moquillaza Wines, Mimo Blancas Criollas (Albilla e Negra Criolla)
- México Octágono Vino, Octágono Naranja 2019 (Semillón)
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food.
Event languages: IT, EN
Ingressi Borgaro e Mortara - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.092073, 7.665029