The only way possible to overturn a food system that is impoverishing and polluting natural resources (starting with water and the soil) and ensure peoples food sovereignty is agroecology.
Agroecology is a set of agricultural practices but also a vision and a movement that focuses on biodiversity, the conservation of ecosystems, and the skills and needs of communities.
- Maria Grazia Mammuccini, president of Federbio.
- Breen Randal, agroecological and regenerative farmer.
- Dario Fornara, director of the European Regenerative Organic Center founded in Parma through a collaboration between the Davines Group and the Rodale Institute in the USA.
- Leidy Casimiro, farmer and member of Slow Food in Cuba, and agroecology researcher.
- Luis Barraud, Expert in agricultural and food transition, Dellarocca Régénération
- Cristiana Peano, Department of Agricultural, Forestry and Food Sciences, University of Turin.
Free entry while seats last. We advise you to arrive 10 minutes before the event starts to ensure a place.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event. Free entry.
Event languages: IT, EN, AR
Ingressi Borgaro e Mortara - Torino (italy )
GPS: 45.092073, 7.665029