It is called short supply chain: it indicates a model of production and distribution based on direct relationships, fiduciary relationships, proximity between land, production and consumption. In urban contexts it is more difficult, but even more important, because it brings the city closer to the surrounding countryside.
The methods are many, sometimes rediscovering traditional formulas, such as local markets, and sometimes proposing creative and innovative solutions.
- Patrizia Spigno, Slow Food Vesuvius (The experience of the Vesuvius Basket).
- Alessandra Cannistrà, Slow Food Orvieto (Orvieto Trame di Comunità and TraMercato).
- Roberto Giordano, coordinator of the North Milan Earth Market.
- Silvia di Passio, community manager.
- Alicja Kowalik and Karolina Jarmołowska, coordinators Targ Pietruszkowy Earth Market, (Krakow), Poland.
- Martina Tarantola, veterinarian, associate professor at the Dept. of Veterinary Sciences, Turin, livestock sector. EITFOOD 2022 project coordinator: FEEL-LOCAL. of the PSR project: ETHICOW.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event.
Event languages: IT, EN
Ingressi Verolengo e Mortara - Torino (italy )
GPS: 45.092435, 7.666317