Presenting new destinations for Slow Food Travel 2022, in Italy and beyond.
The Val di Funes in South Tyrol, Marktplatz Mittelkaernten in Carinthia, Austria, the Caucasus Mountains of Azerbaijan. You can discover all the news and details on these projects to develop the potential of these places as destinations for sustainable tourism.
This is also an opportunity to learn about the initiatives that Slow Food is developing around the world to encourage dialog between the world of tourism and good, clean and fair food.
The meeting is supported by GAL Dolomiti Val d’Isarco and by the Tourist Agency of the Val di Funes in collaboration with Slow Food.
- Florian Sengstschid, Director of the Azerbaijan Tourism Board.
- Gottfried Bachler, President of Gutt Sauber und Fair and coordinator of Slow Food Travel Marktplatz Mittelkaernten.
- Robert Messner, Director of GAL Val D’Isarco Dolomiti and coordinator of Slow Food Travel Val di Funes.
- Luisa Vélez, Slow Food Manabí.
- Enrico Maria Milic, anthropologist and journalist.
Free entry while seats last. We advise you to arrive 10 minutes before the event starts to ensure a place.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event. Free entry.
Event languages: IT, EN, ES
Ingressi Verolengo e Mortara - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.092435, 7.666317