Let’s get to know the three good practices nominated by the City of Turin for the International Award promoted by the Milan Urban Food Policy Pact, virtuous examples of holistic local food policies in which the different dimensions of the right to adequate food meet and are projected on an international scale:
- CAAT and volunteers under 30 reducing food waste. The commitment of young people
- OrMe and Turin’s urban gardens. A new collaborative network is growing in the urban gardens of the City of Turin
- Open City Turin and food sharing. From Moschee aperte to Torino plurale
- deputy mayor of the City of Turin
- Marco Lazzarino, president of CAAT.
- Sara Ceraolo, president of OrMe.
- Souad Maddhai, YallaAurora.
- Maria Paola Ciafardoni, Alma Terra
- Andrea Magarini, director of the Food Policy Area of the Municipality of Milan and Filippo Gavazzeni, Head of the Secretariat of the Milan Urban Food Policy Pact.
- Maria Bottiglieri, U.O. International Cooperation, Peace and ECG (Global Citizenship Education) – City of Turin.
Organized by the International Cooperation and Peace Service, Cabinet of the Mayor of the City of Turin.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event.
Event languages: IT, EN
Ingressi Verolengo e Mortara - Torino (italy )
GPS: 45.092435, 7.666317