Wine is the mirror of the culture and identity of a territory – what does that mean? Does it have to do with vineyards and the ancestral winemaking method?
What does it mean, to safeguard and produce ancestral varieties while protecting the cultural biodiversity that these require? What role do international vineyards introduced in different historical moments hold at a global level? We discuss this with the delegates of the Slow Wine Coalition coming from “young” production areas:
- Maria Jose Garnier, wine maker from Bolivia, Jardín Oculto
- Pepe Moquillaza, wine maker from Peru, Pepe Moquillaza Wines
- Marcus Bridges, wine maker from Australia, Tamburlaine Organic Wines.
- Mariam Iosebidze, wine maker from Georgia, Mariam Iosebidze
- Federico Almondo, wine maker from Piedmont Italia, Giovanni Almondo
Free entry while seats last. We advise you to arrive 10 minutes early to ensure a place.
Terra Madre Salone del Gusto is in Parco Dora, Turin, from September 22-26, 2022, with over 600 exhibitors and a series of workshops, conferences and tastings that show how we can regenerate our planet through food. #TerraMadre2022 is a Slow Food event.
Event languages: IT, EN
Ingressi Borgaro e Mortara - Torino (Italy)
GPS: 45.092073, 7.665029